CrisBag® – high speed
and sortation system
CrisBag® is a best-in-class tote-based baggage transport and sortation system. Each item of baggage remains in the same individually-controlled tote throughout the complete baggage handling process from check-in to early baggage storage (EBS), in-tote screening and transport to discharge. The CrisBag system delivers 100% tracking and traceability at every stage of the baggage handling process.
By integrating Hold Baggage Screening into the main baggage handling process, airports will benefit from a faster and more streamlined screening process. The CrisBag system can be used for ‘on-the-fly’ load-balancing between redundant routes to ensure optimum usage of the airport’s Explosive Detection System (EDS) resource. The design will help keep the number of screening machines and the system footprint to a minimum.
The combination of intelligent design and optimisation of the daily operation of the system means that airports can use in-tote screening to deliver a lower cost per passenger/bag, in addition to higher passenger safety.
The CrisBag® baggage transport and sortation system features:
- Fast, safe and flexible baggage handling from check-in to discharge
- 100% accurate track-and-trace of baggage at every stage of the handling process
- ’One bag per tote’ and a unique ’one tote per section’ concept
- TSA and ECAC 3 approved in-tote screening eliminates the need to remove baggage from the tote
- Compact and modular design with a wide range of standard modules for flexible configuration and smallest footprints
- All elements factory tested and quality guaranteed before shipping
Innovative features, such as an adaptive tilt mechanism and a gearless drive system also help CrisBag to deliver ultra-low energy consumption, and to minimise maintenance costs and spares, thereby obtaining the lowest OPEX in the BHS market.
Have you got any questions?
We will be happy to assist you!
Just fill in our