The BEUMER Group is a technologically innovative family-owned company that has maintained its independence for more than 75 years and is achieving a controlled growth through BEUMER Group’s global presence.
The guiding principle of our company: “Not short-term profit, but long-term success“ has proven successful and will continue to be our objective in the future.
"6 Rules" of
the BEUMER Group
- We are looking for the long term success and not for the short term profit.
- We want to maintain the family-owned business status.
- The shareholders give company interests priority over family interests.
- We want to ensure the independence from banks also in the future.
- We act as quality leader on the market also in the future.
- In the development of our global activities, the risks shall be spread in the way that single erroneous trends do not affect the whole enterprise.
The BEUMER Group
Integrity and Ethics
We apply the highest ethical standards towards our customers, business partners, employees, and the community. We value different cultures in our global group as a learning experience and try to build a working environment where everybody respects one's uniqueness.
We show the level of responsiveness, sense of urgency, and commitment our customers require and need. We won't make promises that we can't keep and will always deliver on the promises that we make.
Quality and Innovation
Quality Leadership drives our pursuit of excellence in our work, business processes, products, services, and in the quality of customer outcomes. Innovation defines our future and is the basis of cost-advantaged technology leadership that creates superior value for our stakeholders.
We respect our employees' ideas and beliefs and encourage them to take pride and ownership in their actions. We create a winning environment that challenges our employees and helps them grow professionally as well as personally.
We commit to the idea of sustainability in the sense of balance between ecology, economy and social responsibility. We exceed the "Total Cost of Ownership" (TCO) approach and offer "Total Value of Ownership" (TVO) to our customers.