The BEUMER Group is an international leader in the manufacture of intralogistics for conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution technology.
Together with Crisplant a/s and Enexco Teknologies India Limited the BEUMER Group employs about 3,200 people and achieves an annual turnover of about 500 million EUR.
With its subsidiaries and sales agencies, the BEUMER Group is present in many industries the world over.
Long-term success instead
of short-term profits
To achieve long-term success, a company needs sustainable development and reliable partnerships. This requires trust and solid core values.
Responsibility for products ...
These values guide us in our efforts to continually and sustainably improve our products, processes, and organisation. Our pursuit of quality leadership leads to outstanding performance in our work, processes, products, services, and in the quality of our customers' results.
... and the environment
For us, sustainability means a balance between environmental sensitivity, economic success, and social responsibility. Energyefficient, environmentally friendly, and safe production and product design are just as important as avoiding accidents and health risks.
We achieve this through:
- Energy-efficient product design
- Future-oriented technologies
- Prevention of environmental pollution, accidents, and health risks
- Ongoing product optimisation and employee training
- Commitment that goes above and beyond legal requirements
- Regular audits of our management systems and organisation
- Regular review and evaluation of our goals
- Measures created and implemented as a result of our evaluations
- Communicating our policies on quality, the environment, work, health, and safety
- Regular training sessions to enhance employee skills and consciousness.